This is one of my favorite healthy fall recipes to make! These pumpkin overnight oats are packed with nutrients like omegas, fiber, antioxidants, potassium, and more! The pumpkin purée is a total game changer and adds a wonderful flavor and consistency to this recipe.
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup whole rolled oats
- 2 TB chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp honey or pure maple syrup
- pumpkin pie spice
- optional: vanilla yogurt (for topping)
(1-2 servings / fills one 16oz. Mason jar)
How to Make:
1. Pour oats into a small glass jar.
2. Add in pumpkin purée, chia seeds, raisins, pepitas, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon.
3. Cover ingredients with coconut milk and add a little sweetener ~ honey or pure maple syrup ~ now stir!
4. Let mixture thicken in the fridge overnight. Try to stir everything up once more before you go to bed so you can check the consistency, especially if this is your first time making overnight oats. Add some more coconut milk if it's too thick or add another spoonful of chia seeds if it's too runny.
5. Eat your oats right out of the jar the next morning! Optional: top your jar with a big scoop of vanilla yogurt or coconut cream and another drizzle of honey or maple syrup if you're feelin fancy :)
Let me know if you make this recipe and tell me what you think! Also, feel free to share some of your fall favorites that you think I should try. :)