No longer feel guilty about satisfying your chocolate cravings. These healthy chocolate treats are full of health benefits and will keep you feeling guilt-free. Try out these delicious and easy recipes for yourself and let me know what you think!
Dairy-Free Chia Pudding Cups
This healthy recipe is packed full of omegas and protein to keep you fuller for longer. Chia pudding can get a little boring and start to taste plain when using the classic vanilla almond milk. So just by mixing up the milk choice with this creamy, chocolate coconut milk, you'll be surprised at how much flavor this pudding has. The coconut milk creates a fluffy and light consistency that makes this dessert a great substitute for chocolate mousse. Another bonus is that this recipe only calls for two ingredients and is vegan and dairy-free! Top with your favorite fruit for some added sweetness. I find that raspberries complement this recipe perfectly and add some color for a sweet presentation.
-Chocolate So Delicious Coconut Milk
-Optional: top with your favorite berries for some sweetness! My choice is fresh raspberries :)
1. Scoop 2-3 tablespoons of chia seeds into a small jar or cup
2. Add about 1/2 cup of chocolate coconut milk and stir
3. Refrigerate mixture for at least two hours or overnight
4. Stir pudding occasionally, add more chia or milk for desired consistency
5. Serve chilled and top with fruit of choice
Healthy Dark Chocolate Bark
Dark chocolate is full of antioxidants and minerals to keep your health in check. This delicious chocolate bark is great to make in bulk so you can cut down on buying individually wrapped bars. I love dark chocolate and this recipe is the perfect mix of salty and sweet. Make some extra bark around the holidays to wrap as a small gift for family and friends and tailor it to their favorite flavors. I like to store mine in the freezer for a chilled after dinner snack. You'll feel good knowing you made this yummy creation yourself!
-Dark Chocolate Baking Chunks
-Pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds)
-Pink Himalayan Salt / Kosher Salt
-Optional: any of your favorite mix-ins (pretzels, sliced almonds, cashews, toffee, dried fruit)
1. Melt the chocolate chunks
2. Stir in pepitas and any extra mix-ins
3. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
4. Spread chocolate mixture as thin as possible onto parchment lined baking sheet
5. Sprinkle sea salt
6. Freeze for an hour or two then remove and break into bark!
7. Store in a freezer safe container